ZeroWater 10-Cup Ready-Pour Water Filter Pitcher - NSF Certified 0 TDS Water Filter to Remove Lead, Heavy Metals, PFOA/PFOS, Improve Tap Water Taste
Color: Blue and White
- 10 CUP WATER FILTER PITCHER: You'll always have cleaner, pure tasting water on hand with our BPA-Free, water pitcher filter in your fridge. Use the included TDS meter to monitor water quality!
- FIVE STAGE WATER FILTRATION: Unlike many water filters & pitchers, a ZeroWater water pitcher with filter for tap water use 5 stages of filtration, to bring you cleaner, better tasting water.
- NOT AN ORDINARY WATER FILTER: A ZeroWater filtered water pitcher for refrigerator filters water in 5 stages and is NSF certified to reduce lead and other heavy metals. ZeroWater removes 99.6% of total dissolved solids, 2X more than the leading brand.
- GET MORE OUT OF YOUR WATER: Remove more impurities from your water with ZeroWater's 5 stage water pitcher filter system.
- GET THE LEAD OUT: ZeroWater water filter pitchers for drinking water are the only pour-through filters NSF Certified to remove chromium & lead. Our filter pitcher removes virtually all solids for the purest tasting water.
model number: ZP-010
Part Number: MAIN-16842
Details: Enjoy pure-tasting water with the latest filter pitcher technology. ZeroWater 10 cup pitcher features a one-handle pull and pour spout to fill any bottle or cup easily. The underneath water filter assembly ensures waster passes through the filter and not around the filter. Space-saving design ensures easy fit in any refrigerator. The ZeroWater filtration system combines five sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water, delivering you great tasting water. This 10-cup system comes with, our patented ion exchange filter, a laboratory-grade water testing meter and a guarantee to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water. ZeroWater first layer of filtration, activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy removes the chlorine taste you are accustom to with tap water. The ion exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such as aluminum, lead, zinc, Nitrate and more. Three additional stages are included to remove other impurities and to ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver a "000" reading on your laboratory-grade total dissolved solids meter included. Certified to reduce lead, chromium and mercury. The FDA requires the total dissolved solids (TDS) level in purified bottled water to reach 000-010 ppm. ZeroWater is the only water filter in its class to achieve this level.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 11.4 x 6.3 inches