Shark ZS362 APEX Corded Stick Vacuum with DuoClean and Self-Cleaning Brusholl, Precision Duster, Crevice and Pet Multi-Tool, Forest Mist Blue, 10.2 in L x 9.8 in W x 46.4 in H
Color: Forest Mist Blue
- DUOCLEAN TECHNOLOGY: a dual-brushroll system designed to deep-clean carpets and directly engage floors for a polished look.
- SELF-CLEANING BRUSHROLL: powerful pet hair pickup and no more hair wrap.
- PERFECT FOR PETS: provides ultra-powerful pet hair pickup on floors, carpets, and above-floor areas like stairs and furniture.
- LIGHTWEIGHT HANDHELD VACUUM: the stick vacuum cleaner transforms into a lightweight, portable handheld vacuum to take your cleaning above the floor—on furniture, stairs, and more.
- ADVANCED SWIVEL STEERING: lets you easily maneuver your vacuum in and out of tight spaces, in corners, around furniture, and more.
- LED HEADLIGHTS: powerful LED lights on the handheld vacuum and nozzle reveal hidden debris around your home.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Shark Apex Corded Stick Vacuum, Crevice Tool, Pet Multi-Tool, Precision Duster
- Note: Do not place filters in the dishwasher or washing machine.
Release Date: 14-04-2019
model number: ZS362
Part Number: ZS362
Details: The Shark APEX Duo Clean with Zero-M Ultra-Light Corded Stick Vacuum combines Shark’s ultimate cleaning innovations. Duo Clean dual brush rolls pick up large, small, and stuck-on particles on carpets and floors, and the Zero-M self-cleaning brush roll delivers nonstop hair removal. But cleaning power is just the start. The Shark APEX ultra-light corded stick vacuum provides powerful pet hair pickup on floors, carpets, furniture, and other above-floor areas. Combine that with innovative features you expect from Shark: Advanced Swivel Steering for tight corners and maneuvering around furniture, LED headlights to reveal debris, and a handheld vacuum that detaches from the wand for above-floor cleaning on furniture, stairs, and other tough-to-reach areas. The Shark APEX Duo Clean with Zero-M Ultra-Light Corded Stick Vacuum: powerful Shark cleaning in a compact form. When should I replace the belt? Every six to 12 months. This will prevent excess motor strain and keep your vacuum running efficiently. Check the belt regularly and look for any indications of wear or tear that can result from normal use over time. Refer to your owner's manual for detailed instructions on how to replace the belt.
Package Dimensions: 32.6 x 11.7 x 7.6 inches