Earthquake Walk Behind String Mower with 160cc Viper 4-Cycle Engine, 22” Cutting Diameter, 14” Never-Go-Flat Wheels, Easy Assembly, Adjustable Handlebar, Model # 40314
- POWERFUL - Powered by a strong, 160cc 4-Cycle Viper engine. The Earthquake Walk Behind String Mower chops down your unsightly weeds and stubborn brush with ease. The large 14-inch wheels allow you to float through thick grass, weeds, brush, nettles, and other foliage too difficult for push mowers to overcome.
- DURABLE - Our one-piece steel deck provides strength and stability while reducing vibration. Super tough nylon line has a cutting swath of 22” to get the job done quickly.
- CONVENIENT- Tool-less handlebar adjustment knobs provide compact storage and easy transportation. Never-go-flat wheels ensure that your equipment is ready to go when you are.
- OUT-OF-THE-BOX: The setup is super simple with virtually zero assembly required. Simply unfold and tighten the handlebar knobs. Also included in the box are starter strings for the mower head and 4 cycle engine oil.
- WARRANTY AND SERVICE: Earthquake is committed to providing a great product and an even better user experience which is why the Earthquake Walk Behind String Mower is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Release Date: 27-04-2022
model number: 40314
Part Number: 40314
Details: The Earthquake M605 Walk Behind String Mower, powered by a 163cc 4-Cycle Briggs & Stratton engine with, is the perfect all-terrain tool for making short work of your trimming and brush clearing tasks. In contrast to push mowers or hand-held trimmers, the Earthquake String Mower is designed to help you go where mowers can’t while eliminating the back strain associated with carrying heavy equipment all around the yard. Built-tough features like a one-piece steel deck and heavy-duty nylon line ensure continuous results and make the experience of slicing through weeds and dense foliage quick, easy, and satisfying. In addition to being tough, this unit is also convenient, utilizing large diameter, extra wide wheels to keep you coasting around your property over uneven terrain and through thick grass and weeds. When the job is complete, you simply wheel the unit back to the garage and fold down the handlebars for easier storage. Backed by a 5-year product warranty, 2-year engine warranty, and US-based customer service, this product is built to perform.
Package Dimensions: 35.0 x 23.0 x 21.0 inches