Organic Nipple Butter Breastfeeding Cream by Earth Mama | Lanolin-free, Safe for Nursing & Dry Skin, Non-GMO Project Verified, 2-Fluid Ounce (Packaging May Vary)
Brand: Earth Mama
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Earth Mama’s Organic Nipple Butter is USDA Certified Organic, made with herbs and oils that are traditionally used to soothe and moisturize hard-working nipples.
- NO petroleum, NO preservatives, and NO lanolin: Our calendula cream is safe for mama and baby so no need to wash or wipe it off before nursing your newborn child to make feeding a breeze.
- TRUSTED BY HOSPITALS: Our nipple butter has been chosen by hospital NICUs, medical professionals, and nurses around the country. We're on a mission to free mothers from the fear of breastfeeding during the maternity journey.
- DERMATOLOGIST AND CLINICALLY TESTED FOR IRRITATION. Not only does our nipple butter help soothe nipples before and after breastfeeding or pumping, it can also be used on other parts of the body. Use on lips, cuticles, or dry skin for intense moisture and relief.
- SHOW MOMS SOME LOVE: Give nipple butter as a gift to expecting mothers, add it to your baby registry, and pack it in your bag of essentials for the hospital
Release Date: 21-09-2012
model number: B001FB5LYI
Part Number: B001FB5LYI
Details: Organic Nipple Butter For Breastfeeding & Dry Skin. NO Petroleum, Parabens, or Lanolin. Soothing Organic Nipple Butter — it’s buttery and botanical-rich herbal nipple cream that’s lanolin-free and non-sticky. The result? It moisturizes dry skin, and brings your nipples back to their happy place. And since we suspect that it just might end up in baby’s mouth, we made sure it’s the first Non-GMO Project Verified nipple cream. So mamas, rejoice: there’s no need to wash it off before nursing! Chosen by hospital NICUs. Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation. Certified by Oregon Tilth. Apply after each feeding or as needed — and feel free to slather liberally on flanges for a more comfortable pumping experience. Other places to slather it: on lips, cheeks, heels, cuticles and elbows. About Earth Mama: From the positive test to the big push, from the first latch to the thousandth diaper, Earth Mama Organics makes effective organic and natural herbal products for the whole journey of motherhood: pregnancy, postpartum, breastfeeding, and baby care. We’ve been safely nurturing mamas this way since 2002 — and we wouldn't do it any other way.
Package Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.1 x 2.0 inches