Breville Joule Sous Vide, Stainless Steel, CS10001
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
$0.00 - $0.00
Current price $0.00
- Smallest, sleekest sous vide tool available at just 11 inches tall and 1.3 pounds, with streamlined white body and solid stainless steel cap & base.
- Saves space: Half the size of other sous vide machines, it's small enough to slip into a top drawer. IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi compatible 2.4 Ghz only
- Heats up fast: 1100 watts of power for hyper-fast water heating. System requirements: iOS 8.0 or later, Android 4.4 or later, internet access required for some features
- Perfect results: Visual Doneness feature in the Joule app displays exactly how food cooks. Dinner comes out predictably perfect, every time. Vessel requirements - Minimum water depth - 1.5 inch (38 millimeter). Maximum water depth - 8 inch (203 millimeter)
- Wifi and bluetooth ready: Works with iPhone or Android. Connect with Bluetooth alone, or cook from anywhere with Wi-Fi. Bluetooth smart 4.0 wireless technology
- Voltage warning: Works with 120 V outlets only. Due to our precise heating technology, voltage transformers and converters can damage your Joule, and use outside of North America voids the Warranty.
- Note: Item is by chefsteps
Release Date: 19-08-2020
model number: CS10001
Part Number: CS10001
Details: Joule is the smallest, most powerful sous vide tool available. It heats water faster than any other immersion circulator or precision cooker and holds the temperature with absolute accuracy to ensure perfect results every time. Controlled exclusively by a groundbreaking app that empowers sous vide veterans and novices alike, Joule gives you the freedom to cook from anywhere. Maximum water temperature - 208 degree fahrenheit.
Package Dimensions: 14.4 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches